Thursday, March 09, 2006

photo album

Robert has asked me to restrain from writing so many details of our lives on this blog. "When you write it on your blog, everyone reads it," he says, "and then when we meet with people there's nothing to say because they already know anything. And then we're boring." Hmm, I'm not sure if having a blog immediately means that you become a dull conversationalist but I suppose the argument does have merit. So, because I am such a dutiful wife, I will refrain from long stories about the minor disasters (including, but not limited, to accidentally leaving my wallet on the airplane and getting the date of departure wrong); and will instead just give a brief photojournal of our recent vacation/book tour.



This is February in San Diego!

At Balboa Park, San Diego CA

Robert, happy in the sun in Balboa Park, San Diego

A moment of peace for Robert in San Diego

At the Salk Institute, a marvel of modern architecture (La Jolla, CA)

Tucson, Arizona at the Adobe Rose Inn

Sonora Desert Museum, the biggest cactus I've ever seen

desert driving from Tucson to Phoenix

It was work too! A book event in each city...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Santat said...

Ah, Balboa Park!.... That was one of my favorite date spots when I was going to college down there at UCSD. Arizona? Meh, I have memories of vacationing out there with my parents that I'd rather not coo about, but hey, didn't we all have boring vacations with our parents?

7:07 AM  
Blogger R said...

Isn't San Diego the best? Glad you guys are having fun enjoying the sun out there!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home