Friday, December 16, 2005

Goodbye, Snow!


I meant to write many amusing anecdotes about the end of the Robert's Snow auctions (over $100,000!), party, etc. but have been overwhelmed by the actual mailing of the snowflakes. This year, since the payments are by check and have been coming in intermittedly, there's no real methodical way of shipping and packing the snowflakes. Except for the way I'm doing it. By myself, one by one.

So it's been slow, like shoveling out a snowdrift with a spoon. But even though it is time-consuming, it's nice to handle each one before they are off. Also, I like to think about the fact that I have over $100,000 worth of art on my floor. Makes me feel rich...albeit temporarily.

1 Comments:

Blogger empy said...

congratulations!!!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home